Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WWW WEDNESDAY #1

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.


          WHAT ARE YOU            WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY       WHAT DO YOU THINK
      CURRENTLY READING?              FINISH READING?              YOU'LL READ NEXT?
Graceful ReadsGraceful ReadsGraceful Reads
             Mockingjay                          Catching Fire                         Graceling
          Suzanne Collins                      Suzanne Collins                    Kristin Cashore

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the way to did your post today! I am dying to read the Hunger Games trilogy!!


    Here's mine: WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the Hunger Games trilogy, and I've got Graceling on my TBR list. Did you know they are making a movie of the Hunger Games - coming out next March. Hope they do it justice. :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hunger Games trilogy! Also love how you did your post, very cool. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keely Ann: Yeah, that's why I hurried and bought the trilogy. I'm really excited about the movie!

    SweetMarie83: Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Graceling! That is sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read! Thanks for checking out my WWW!

    ReplyDelete