Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS: JULY

Book Soulmates

This month was so crazy! 5 people wanted to buy me a book this month. FIVE! Isn't that crazy? I'm speechless right now... I did not except this much kindness. Thank you so much!

The first book I got was The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. Thanks Hanna @ Helena's Bookshelf!

The second book I got was Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater which I'm currently reading. So far I'm loving it! Thanks Patricia @ Book Exhibitionism! She also gave med something much better; a new and wonderful friendship. Seriously, Patricia; you are awesome!

The third book I got was If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Thanks Asheley @ Into The Hall of Books! She also sent me a little letter with a really cute envelope. :D

The fourth book I got was Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Oh my gosh! Everyone MUST buy this book in hardcover. The cover is freaking gorgeous! I can't stop looking at it! Thanks Dorothy @ Alaskan Bookie!

I haven't received the fifth book yet, but I'm sure it will be in my mailbox soon. I'll update this post when it does.

This month I sent out Soulless by Gail Carriger to Patricia (yes, the same person that sent me Shiver). I wish I had enough money to RAK everyone back right away, but unfortunately I don't so I'll just have to send them out in a slow and steady pace. Patience little grasshoppers, let the books come to you when they are ready!

Click on the picture to the right for more information about R.A.K. and how you can be a part of it.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, Edward and you, you both rock! <3 You're awesome! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be there soon, hopefully! And I loved Shiver!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so exciting! July was MY very first month of RAK! I'm in love with the idea now!! (:

    Here's my July RAK wrap-up if you want to check it out:

    http://booksforteens6212.blogspot.com/2011/08/july-rak-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had a great month! Congrats, and I hope you love the books you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that's wonderful!! :)

    EEP - is Unearthly not the most beautiful book you've EVER seen?? The story's lovely, too, enjoy!! :D

    ReplyDelete